Dynamic characterization of fiber optical chirped pulse amplification for sub-ps pulses.
|Published article - Nonlinear Optics Conference - July 2013 |
Nonlinear Optics Conference, Kohala Coast, Hawaii, U.S.A., July 2013. Paper NW4A.
V. Cristofori, Z. Lali-Dastjerdi, L. Rishøj, M. Galili, C. Peucheret, K. Rottwitt
We investigate experimentally the propagation of sub-picosecond pulses in fiber optical parametric chirped pulse amplifiers, showing a significant broadening of the pulses from 450 fs up to 720 fs due to dispersion and self-phase modulation.
Cristofori_nlo_13_NW4A.pdf (available for everyone)
Access this item from its original location:
Record created 2013-11-16, last modified 2013-11-16
|People who viewed this page also viewed:|
|(333) Optical amplifiers and their system applications
- Benny Mikkelsen
- Ph.D. thesis, Department of Electromagnetic Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. |
Supervisors: Kristian Stubkjær.
|(325) QPSK-to-2× BPSK wavelength and modulation format conversion through phase-sensitive four-wave mixing in a highly nonlinear optical fiber
- F. Da Ros et al
- Optics Express, vol. 21, no. 23, pp. 28743-28750, November 2013.
|(325) Direct and external modulation of light
- C. Peucheret
- 34129 Experimental Course in Optical Communication.
|(316) Detection of 320 Gb/s Nyquist OTDM by polarization-insensitive time-domain optical Fourier transformation
- H. Hu et al
- European Conference on Optical Communication, ECOC'2013, London, U.K., September 2013. Paper We.1.C.4.
|(315) Continuous wave phase-sensitive four-wave mixing in silicon waveguides with reverse-biased p-i-n junctions
- F. Da Ros et al
- European Conference on Optical Communication, ECOC'2013, London, U.K., September 2013. Paper P.2.11.
Be the first to review this document.
Start a discussion about any aspect of this document.