Automation of 40 Gbit/s test system.
|Student Report - Andreas Kragelund - July 2008 |
Bachelor of Science Thesis, DTU Fotonik, Department of Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark.
26 August 2008. Supervisors: Christophe Peucheret
, Jorge Seoane
, Michael Galili
This thesis present a method for automating bit error ratio and optical signal-to-noise ratio measurements in LabVIEW based on different measurement instruments, making it easier and faster to perform this kind of measurements. Results are presented directly when the measurements are performed making it possible for an operator to spot any inconsistency in the results. Measurements performed on a 40 Gbps optical communication system using the developed tool will show to match the results obtained by ``traditional'' manual measurements and the results are presented.
Andreas_Kragelund_BSc.pdf (only available from COMēDTU)
Record created 2008-08-28, last modified 2008-10-15
|People who viewed this page also viewed:|
|(614) Studies on clipping and intermodulation distortion in hybrid fibre-coax networks
- Yi An
- Student report, COM-DTU, Department of Communications, Optics and Materials, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. |
Supervisors: Christophe Peucheret, Claus Elsner Dreisig, Frank Elm Jakobsen.
|(606) Optical amplifiers and their system applications
- Benny Mikkelsen
- Ph.D. thesis, Department of Electromagnetic Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. |
Supervisors: Kristian Stubkjśr.
|(604) Direct and external modulation of light
- C. Peucheret
- 34129 Experimental Course in Optical Communication.
|(598) Optical receivers Part I
- P. Jeppesen
- 34140 Optical Communication.
|(596) Phase characteristics of optical filters
- Christophe Peucheret
- In Wavelength filters in fibre optics. Chapter 2. Pages 17-67. Springer Series in Optical Sciences. Edited by H. Venghaus. Published by Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, Germany.
Be the first to review this document.
Start a discussion about any aspect of this document.