Implementation of a 10 Gbit/s carrier-suppressed return-to-zero transmitter.
|Student Report - Thomas Flarup - June 2002 |
Student report, Research Center COM, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. Supervisors: Christophe Peucheret
, Jorge Seoane
, Palle Jeppesen
Thomas Flarup, Martin Andersen
The goal of this project is to contribute to the Systems Competence Areas efforts on new modulation formats. This will be achieved by simulations and implementation of a 10 Gbit/s CS-RZ transmitter. The principles learned from this project should however be directly transposable to 40 Gbit/s. The overall objective for the report is to compare the performance of CS-RZ to NRZ and RZ formats.
Thomas_Flarup_Martin_Andersen_SpecialCourse.pdf (only available from COM•DTU)
Record created 2007-07-04, last modified 2008-10-15
|People who viewed this page also viewed:|
|(665) Direct and external modulation of light
- C. Peucheret
- 34129 Experimental Course in Optical Communication.
|(648) Studies on clipping and intermodulation distortion in hybrid fibre-coax networks
- Yi An
- Student report, COM-DTU, Department of Communications, Optics and Materials, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. |
Supervisors: Christophe Peucheret, Claus Elsner Dreisig, Frank Elm Jakobsen.
|(640) Optical receivers Part I
- P. Jeppesen
- 34140 Optical Communication.
|(636) Phase characteristics of optical filters
- Christophe Peucheret
- In Wavelength filters in fibre optics. Chapter 2. Pages 17-67. Springer Series in Optical Sciences. Edited by H. Venghaus. Published by Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, Germany.
|(635) Bit error rate, receiver sensitivity and power penalty
- T. Tokle
- Experimental Course on Laser Optics for Optical Communications.
Be the first to review this document.
Start a discussion about any aspect of this document.